This dish is a party pleaser, it’s a hit among my family and friends everyone who tries it wants to know how to make it.
It’s a simple process to make this very nutritions, delicious and everyone’s favorite dish. It’s an excellent choice for kids parties, get togethers, lunch boxes as you can eat it even when it’s at room temperature. This is paired best with tomato ketchup.
All we need to do is mix all ingredients together and bake it. Please make sure the flour is sifted before use, this would help to get the right texture otherwise, the end product would be dense and not soft and fluffy. If you want to a good quality and easy to use sifter you can find here the one I use.
- 4 cups Zucchini, grated (2 large zucchini)
- 2 cups Carrot, grated (3 medium )
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup Oil (Cannola/Vegetable)
- 8 eggs, lightly whisked
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Mixed Herb
- 2 1/2 cups Self Raising Flour, sifted
- 2 cups Tasty Cheese, shredded
- Pre-heat oven on 180 degrees.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and keep aside.
- Mix all the ingredients well till a pourable mixture is formed.
- Pour the mixture in an oven proof tray and cover with aluminium foil and bake for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Check the zucchini slice after 1 hour by piercing in the centre to see if it’s well set and cooked.
- Once done let the slice rest for minimum 10 minutes before removing from the tray and slicing.
- Serve with Salad.. Yum!!
Cooking is my Passion