This is a Middle Eastern inspired dip, it just tastes Yum!! Very easy to make and needs only a few ingredients. It compliments lots of dishes, so make it for a party and people would love it..
Baba Ganoush it’s – Simple & Easy..
Enjoy.. Bon Appétit!!
- 2 Eggplants / Aubergine
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Tahini Paste
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Water If needed
- Pre heat oven on 200°
- Put foil paper on an oven tray keep the whole eggplants on it. Spray with some olive oil or any other oil and in oven for around one hour, in between turn the eggplants.
- Depending on the oven it might sometimes take a little more time, once the eggplants are roasted let them cool and then peel of the skin and mash it.
- Along with the eggplant pulp add all other ingredients and grind it to a paste. Add water to get a dip paste consistency.
- Ta Da.. Ready.. Adjust salt and lemon accordingly to liking.
- Can be served with cut veggies/vegetable platter, pita bread , chips and many more things.
Cooking is my Passion