Malvani cuisine is something which makes you lick your fingers and clean out your plate.. It’s irresistibly tasty. The key to Malvani cuisine is the masala, you can get store bought or simply make it at home. It’s very simple..
All you need is to gather the ingredients.
Pan roast them and then
Grind them into a masala, powder. You can store them in air tight container for months and use when wanted..
Simple & Easy Everyday Meals Idea ..
- ½ Nutmeg ( Jaiphal)
- 1 Aniseed (Saunph Ke Beej)
- 1 Bay leaf (Tej patta)
- 4 -5 Cloves (Laung)
- 4 -5 Dry red chillies (Sukhi lal mirch)
- 4 -5 Black pepperon (Kaali mirch)
- 1 Cinnamon or Cassia stick (Dalchini)
- 1 tsp Cumin seed (Jeera)
- 1 tsp Coriander seeds (Dhaniya dana)
- ½ tsp Black Cumin (Shahi Jeera)
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Pan roast all the ingredients except the red chilli powder till dark brown in colour and the house is full of aroma.
- Mix the red chilli powder and grind them all in a masala.
- Ta-Da your Malvani Masala is ready; you can store this for couple of months.
Cooking is my Passion