The Creative Blogger Award
My 10th Nomination and that too for a creative blogger award.. So honoured and so happy, it’s always nice to be appreciated for your effort and recognised for your hard work. Yes blogging takes both, effort and hard work. Thank you very much Janice and Melinda for nominating me.. It’s a pleasure to connect with lovely people like you..
Please visit their pages The Ugly Duckling’s Life.. who is not at all ugly and Linda Creation please do visit their pages for some awesome posts and trust me it’s worth your time!!
So Here Are The Rules:
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify the nominees.
- Post the link of the blog that nominated you.
- Share five random facts about yourself.
5 Random Facts About Me:
- Cooking gives me immense pleasure and I try to learn new techniques of cooking and new cuisines.
- I love adventures and would like to try things like mountain climbing, sky diving, parasailing, snorkelling and many more such sports..
- I am scared of Lizards; they freak me out even the plastic toy ones.
- I am very talkative, and can easily make friends.
- I am Strong person, no one can break me easily; But I usually find myself hurt by other peoples act as I get emotionally attached with everything.. Irony of my life!!
I further nominate:
- Stephysweetbakes – You are so creative!!
- Mithai Mumblezz – Coz I Love You!!
- AnOrdinaryWoman – You are not just ordinary 🙂
- A Taste of the Caribbean! – You deserve it!!
- Lin’s Recipes – You earned it!!
- Chef Mudit – For you Sir!!
- Hungryoungwoman – All the Best!!
- The Food Blog – This is for you!!
- Rantings of Amateur Chef – For you Sir!!
- Smiling Notes – Keep Smiling!!
- Foodbypallavidhadda – You deserve it!!
- Aromatic Essence – I relate to you!!
- Mypinchofyum – For all your effort!!
- Bepositiveyaroon – I love your quilling!!
- Themissshweta – Let’s connect!!
Congratulations all nominees, waiting to know you guys more.. And thanks Janice and Melinda again.. Happy Blogging 🙂
Food Kalaakar - It's All About Food View All
Cooking is my Passion
Awww thank you so much!! I love you too :* ❤ And very honored for the nomination thanks a lot 😀 😀
And I thank you ma’am for the honour!
Congratulations and thanks so much for nominating me 🙂
Congratulations!! ❤ Thank you for the nomination :* 🙂
U r very welcome😊
Sorry, i got an off topic query dear. Can you suggest any mixer grinders to buy here which suits Indian cooking? For making purees, chutney, and grinding batter for dosas and so on. I had been using philips grinder which I had got from India and need 1 urgently now. Confused 😦
I am using the bullet blender and mixer which is very good.. Just batter could be an issue.. I too have a Grinder from India which I use for batter as Dal is very hard..
Ohh thanks for the quick reply dear. Is it the nutri bullet or the magic bullet blender you talking about? 🙂 My blender is still working, but some issue with the big jar which I use the most 😉 Thanks :*
Not the Nutri bullet.. sheffield bullet blender is the one I use
Thank you :*
Congrats Anjali & Well deserve dearie & many more to come.
Thank u 😘😘
👍 well done
You definitely deserve all these awards! Great job :*
Thank u 😘
Am sure it means a lot 🙂
Thank you.. Yea every award nomination is a acknowledgment of our work.. It’s good to be recognised 😊
Thank you 😊
I just saw this..thank you so much for the nomination! Will work on it soon! 🙂
i’m done.. u can check my post..:)