Normally making kulfi can be a very tedious process, standing near the stove and stirring the milk for hours..
Here’s a very simple and quick method. This is a three ingredient recipe and can be made under 1 minute and then the setting time in freezer.
- 300 ml thicken Cream
- 300 ml Evaporative milk
- 300 ml Condensed milk
- Pistachio (optional)
- Take the three ingredients Cream, evaporative milk and condensed milk in a bowl, Whisk them till everything is mixed well.
- If using pistachio, crush half of the quantity to add at this step.
- Pour the mixture in moulds and sprinkle some pistachio on the top.
- Keep in freezer for at least 12 hours to set well.
- Tada! So simple and utterly delicious Kulfi is ready
Notes [Variations] :
- You can add saffron in the liquid and then whisk.
- You can add chopped fruits, but do not add pulp as the ratio would be different.
- You can use variety of nuts.
Cooking is my Passion