Thanks Stephysweetbakes for nominating me for the Real Neat Blog Award.. Yeahhhhh ;-)… Lol.. So less time spent here and already associated with awesome fellow bloggers like you.
Stephy you an awesome baker, I just love your work and I am sure you know it by the comments I make… Guy’s if you really appreciate good baking and fancy ideas do visit Stephysweetbakes page, she is an awesome person. And yes Stephy be ready to get troubled as I am planning to try my hands on hardcore baking… Thanks again for your love..
Now my turn to spread that affection by nominating people… 😉
There are rules for this award that I must follow and also the people I nominate must follow. Here they are:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
There will be my own set of questions at the end that the people I nominate MUST answer. But for now, here are the ones I was given by Stephy.
Here are my questions:
- Why did you start your blog/website?
To connect with awesome people who share the same passion as me.
To learn and to share
- What is the one thing you absolutely love about yourself and wouldn’t change?
My parents taught me to be modest, and I am… I would not like to change that..Sorry, so can’t answer this, but I actually I did!!. Lol
- What is your favorite food?
Very difficult to answer this one, but I would go with Indian Chinese cuisine.
- What is your favorite song?
Candy Shop by 50 cent’s… weird yea, but has lots of childhood memories associated with it.
- What is your favorite movie or TV show?
Big Bang Theory… Can’t just stop laughing.. It’s a classic
- Would you say you are growing old gracefully and more wise OR growing old with a tantrum? Lol. Be honest.
Growing old gracefully (for other’s to decide) and more wise.. Have two toddlers at home so can’t afford to have more tantrum’s around.. 🙂
- If you were to find a million dollars, what would you do with it?
Firstly, buy a bigger house for my family, then go on a world trip with them 🙂
Here are my 7 questions that my nominees must answer:
- Who inspires you the most, and why?
- One thing that is inherited in you, hobby, nature, looks (no materialistic things please). Etc and of course you are proud of it?
- One thing that you would not give up for the world?
- One thing that you wish was different for you?
- What’s your favourite colour, and how do you associate with it?
- What do you enjoy more writing your blog or performing it?(like cooking, baking or whatever you do)
- What’s for favourite food?
OK, here are the people I nominate:
- 1 in 8 Thrive
- Divine Spice Box
- Garden To Kitchen
- Epics et Baobabs
- Andy – acbistro
Sorry guy’s if you not happy with the nominations, but eagerly waiting to see your answer!!
Thank you 🙂
Cooking is my Passion