This is a very handy recipe when you want to make something quick, easy and yet delicious. It’s a classic hit and made almost in every household.
Sharing my version of this recipe, where I have used boiled potatoes to make the process easy and fast.
Do try this everyday meal idea – Simple & Easy.
Thanks for stopping by 🙂
- 3 boiled potatoes
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Jeera (Cumin seeds)
- 3-4 Curry leaves
- 1 green Chilli, chopped
- 1 tsp Dhaniya powder ( Coriander powder)
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Big pinch of Spring onions green, finely chopped
- Fresh Coriander for garnish
- In a kadhai(Wok) take oil, once oil is hot add the jeera, green chilli and curry leaves.
- Let the seeds crackle then add the potatoes (Boiled, Peeled and Diced), add all the dry spices and mix well.
- As the potatoes are boiled it would not take more than 5 minutes for all the spices to coat the potatoes.
- Add lemon juice, spring onion and coriander and mix again and cover the kadhai and switch the gas off.
- Serve hot with Roti or Poori.
Food Kalaakar - It's All About Food View All
Cooking is my Passion
Delicious and spicy! Well written!
Do read my blog too and share your views here>> http://akatheversatile.com/2015/04/29/7-ways-to-style-your-leggings/
Surely I will.. Thanks for stopping by 😊
Thank you! I hope you like it 🙂
Yumm yummm..thanks for the recipe. ..😋😋😋
You are very welcome .. Thanks for stopping by 😊
That sounds delicious, definitely a reason to boil extra potatoes!
Thank you 😊
Like the scallion touch. Yum!
Woooooow so tempting
Thanks Melinda.. 😊😊
My friend brings very delicious tiffin of jeera aloo.
Thank you for sharing, I can have it too now 😀
Wishing you a Happy New Year filled with happiness, peace and hood health 😀
Lots of love and hugs ❤ ❤
Thank you.. Happiness and best wishes for you too 😘
Thank you 🙂
Love aloo 😍
Yummy… Perfect combo for rasam. Love it