Everyone loves pizza and if it’s a healthier version it’s a treat. I keep experimenting with my pizza bases and have previously baked Zucchini pizza base, Cauliflower pizza base and now presenting Mushroom pizza base. So just pick up your spoons and let’s dig in!!
Very simple and easy recipe for an Everyday Meal Idea so the write-up is also small and simple.. Hope you like it.. Happy Cooking 🙂
- 3 Flat Mushrooms
2 tsp Tomato paste
- 1 tsp Tomato sauce
- ½ Capsicum, chopped
- 1 stem Spring onion, chopped
- ½ tin Baked beans
- 2 clove Garlic, grated
- 1 tsp Mixed herb
- 1 ½ tsp smoked Paprika
- Salt to taste
- Cheese as desired
- Wash and pat dry the mushrooms and then remove the stems and chop the stem and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl put the tomato paste and sauce mix them well. Then apply this paste on the mushroom. Make sure to reach all corners and even the cavity where the stems were attached. Apply generously.
- Pre heat oven on 200°
- In a heavy bottom pan on medium flame add baked beans, garlic, mushroom stem, capsicum, spring onions, mixed herbs, paprika and salt. Saute well till the raw smell of garlic vanishes and everything blends together. Remove from flames and keep it aside
- Scope little cheese in the centre cavity of the flat mushroom and then scope the baked bean mixture on top. Make sure you scope the mixture properly even in corners and then place the mushrooms on a baking tray lined with foil paper.
- Top the mushrooms with cheese as required and bake it for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Your Mushroom Pizza is ready.. Enjoy..
Cooking is my Passion