Chicken Manchurian without Chicken Fried Rice or vice a verse is like not a complete marriage. The both dishes compliment and complete each other. Everyday Meal Ideas Simple & Easy!!
Chicken Fried Rice
- 1 ½ cup Rice
- 200 grams Chicken breast, diced
- 3 clove Garlic, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp Peanut oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg Yolk (left over from Manchurian)
- 2 cups Frozen Vegetables (Or fresh of your choice)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Spring onions
- 1 tsp Ajinomoto
- Fill water in a big pot and let it boil. Once the water is boiled add rice to it. Make sure you have washed and rinsed the rice properly before adding it to the boiling water.
- Keep checking, the rice should be not cooked properly, they should be one step away from cooked. Once you get the proper texture drain the water and keep the rice aside.
- In a wok, add oil and once the oil is hot add chopped garlic. Let the garlic cook till fragrant.
- Then add chicken and let it cook through, tossing it few times. Once the chicken is done add frozen vegetables. Make sure you thaw the vegetables before adding them by soaking them in hot water for a while.
- Add salt, ajinomoto and move the chicken and veggies to the sides of the wok making a well in between.
- Break the eggs and scramble them. The best way is to drop egg slowly in the wok and mixing as it drops. Once done then mix it with the chicken.
- Add soy sauce and rice. Over slow flame using two spoons toss the rice gently to mix with the chicken. Make sure not to break the rice. Keep tossing it till all rice is well coated. Check for taste and garnish with spring onions.
- Voila!! Serve hot with Chicken Manchurian
Cooking is my Passion