Oven cleaning products are harsh. They do clean the ovens, but later the oven smells of chemicals and the fumes are really bad. This simple method helped me to get rid of the smell.. Simple and easy.
- Take an orange and cut it in four, remove the peel and eat the oranges…. haha that won’t remove the odor, use the peels.
- Take an oven tray line it with foil and keep the peels on it, do not overlap as we have ample of space.
- Put the tray in the oven and start the oven on the lowest temperature- 100° and set the timer to 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, do not open the oven, just turn it off and leave the peels overnight.The peels would keep emitting their aroma even after the oven is turned off.
- Next morning, chemical smell of the product cleaners would be replaced by fruity aromas…
Cooking is my Passion