BBQ Lamb Chops
Barbeque is the perfect way to celebrate food; the chargrill flavour goes with every occasion. For me barbeque is comfort food, I love the smoky flavours. If you have read my previous blogs, by now you would know how much I appreciate the smoky texture.
These BBQ Lamb Chops are a classic hit and I can assure everyone who loves BBQ would relish it. It’s an easy and delicious way to make for chops with few ingredients. For my family if they have to eat BBQ Lamb Chops, it has to be in this Char Siu Sauce.
All I did was marinated the lamb chops a night before and just put them on the barbeque during dinner time. If you do not have barbeque, you can use the grill pan and use a little oil so it does not stick.
This is my everyday meal idea – simple and easy… Yet Delicious.. Bon Appétit !!
BBQ Lamb Chops
- ½ kg Lamb chops
- 240 grams Char Siu Sauce
- 1 inch ginger grated
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Salt to taste
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well, make sure the chops are well coated with the sauce
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate the lamb chops, for best result let it rest for 24 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator at least half an hour before cooking; either cook on Barbeque as I did or cook in a grill pan on the stove.
- Cook as per you liking – medium, rare or well done.
- Serve hot and you can serve it with salads. I served my lamb chops with the Bocconcini Cheese Salad.
Food Kalaakar - It's All About Food View All
Cooking is my Passion
Reblogged this on The Ugly Duckling's Life and commented:
Oh my my.!! send her some love for this lovey Lamb chops
Thank you for reblogging .. Appreciate xx
I love lamb but it’s so expensive here. I usually only get it once a year at a restaurant on my anniversary. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
This looks so yummy! I am drooling!
Thanks for your kind words 🙂
That lamb looks incredible!
Yum!! Now have a source for fresh lamb, so I’ll be trying soon!!
Thanks for stopping by, do let me now if you get to try it 😊
Looks yummy dear…
Thank u 🙂
p.s you got a new follower
U too Jaya 🙂
Oh my gosh this looks so good, I’m literally heading to the store now!
Thank you for ur kind words.. 🙂