4 Ingredient Fish
4 Ingredient Fish
Sometimes everyone wants a quick, easy, simple, healthy and yet delicious meal. This recipe of 4 ingredient fish is a perfect blend of all, you just need 4 ingredients to make this fish.. How Convenient ..
- Fish Fillets ( I used Basa fillet)
- Dried or Fresh Parsley
- Lemon cut in thin slices
- If you are using frozen fish like I did then defrost it properly.
- Preheat Oven on 180° C
- Take foil paper and place a fillet on it, Add salt, pepper, parsley and keep two lemon slices on the fillet, then turn the fish over. Repeat the process on other side also.
- Close the foil properly making parcels and keep them on oven tray.
- Put the fish in oven for 20 minutes. Please make sure you do not over cook them as they will dry out.
- Serve them hot and while eating squeeze the lemon on the fish which we had put for the marinade. If needed extra salt and pepper can be added while eating.
- Serve it with the side of your choice or see below for the sides I made.
- Fennel sliced
- Capsicum Red / Green sliced
- Bok Choy
- Beet Root Julienne
- Zucchini thin slices
- Garlic grated
- In a grill pan add olive oil, when oil is hot put the fennel, season with dill, salt and pepper and cook till it gets caramelized, turn them over and cook, remove and keep aside.
- Again in the same pan add oil only if needed, then add garlic and quickly add the capsicum, mushrooms, asparagus and Bok Choy. Season with salt and pepper and keep tossing them till they are tender and cooked, remove and keep aside.
- In the same pan add some olive oil and toss the broccoli season them with salt and pepper and let them cook, once they get little brown turn them over and season again and cook till its tender. Remove and keep aside.
- Add the zucchini to the same pan and season with salt and pepper. Make sure zucchini slices are thin, so they will get the perfect grill marks and cook well. Turnover and season again. Remove and keep aside.
- Blanch beet root and cut them in Julienne.
Serve with hot fish. Enjoy..
- Feel free to use any fish fillet you like.
- My husband prefers spicy, so for his fish parcels I add chili flakes, keep free to add any ingredients you prefer.
- It’s better to cook veggies separately as every veggie takes different time and heat to cook, so cooking separately makes it easy.
Cooking is my Passion